1. The invitation to serve as a 2018 CEA Chairperson is open! The role of the chairperson has changed slightly. We will no longer be asking you to introduce the speaker or to hand out evaluations. We will still need you to pick up the session envelope, help the speaker if necessary and record the attendance. The CEA Executive Board will like to offer all of our CEA Chairpersons a $5.00 appreciation gift for your involvement in the CEA. Please go to this link to sign up to be a 2018 CEA Chairperson.
2. We are thrilled to welcome back River City Improv on Thursday night. Come with your staff for a night of laughs. The admission is free!
3. Join us on Friday morning at 7:00 am for an unofficial 5K run or walk along the St. Joseph River.
4. The CEA Committees will again offer tickets from the exhibitors that you can turn in for a chance to win a prize. The exhibitors are moving to the River Level of the Century Center. Stop by the booths on the River Level to learn about the products offered and receive a ticket.
5. The dues for the 2018 CEA convention will be $90.00 per person.
We look forward to seeing YOU on October 25 and 26 at the Century Center in South Bend, IN.