1. The 2018 CEA Convention will be held on October 25 and 26, 2018 at the Century Center in South Bend, IN.
2. Our Keynote Speaker on Thursday is Carol Bremer - Bennett. Carol is the newly appointed director of World Renew after spending time in leadership at Rehoboth Christian School.
3. Our Capstone Speaker on Friday is Paul Mpindi, the director of Mission French Africa Ministries, formerly of the Back to God Hour.
4. The invitation to serve as a 2018 CEA Chairperson is open! The role of the chairperson has changed slightly. We will no longer be asking you to introduce the speaker or to hand out evaluations. We will still need you to pick up the session envelope, help the speaker if necessary and record the attendance. The CEA Executive Board will like to offer all of our CEA Chairpersons a $5.00 appreciation gift for your involvement in the CEA. Use SignUp Genius to be a 2018 CEA Chairperson.
5. We are honored to have Kristyn Kamps, a national presenter from the Buck Institute, come to give a tailor made training in PBL. This will mirror the type of training that participants would receive at a three day Buck Institute training but is specifically designed to fit the six-session time frame of the convention and will be given from a Christian Perspective. This training will take place during all six sessions of the CEA Convention. Seats are limited and are filling up fast. Email Brenda VanderPloeg (email@example.com) to reserve your spot today. Any interested in attending Buck Institute’s more comprehensive three day training should check out the Buck Institute’s event offerings.
6. The dues for the 2018 CEA convention will be $90.00 per person.
We look forward to seeing YOU on October 25 and 26 at the Century Center in South Bend, IN.