1. We need you! Please sign up today to serve as a CEA Chairperson. As a chairperson you pick up the session envelope from convention headquarters in the lobby of the Century Center, introduce the speaker, give the speaker his/her check and pass out/collect the surveys.
We need all of our chairpersons in place by the end of May – Sign up today!
2. Dues for the 2015 CEA Convention will remain at $80.00 per person.
3. If you are an instrumentalist, please bring your instrument to South Bend and participate in the Thursday Opening Worship Prelude and the session on reading/playing through music.
4. We are working with Calvin College and the MI Department of Education to provide you the opportunity to earn SCECH’s.
5. One of the greatest joys we have as a gathering of Christian educators is to participate in worship together. The convention planning committee is busy planning our Thursday opening worship from 9:00 – 10:15 a.m. and our Friday closing worship from 11:30 – 12:30. Dr. Jeff Meyers will provide our keynote on Thursday and Father Joseph Krupp will provide our capstone on Friday. We eagerly look forward to worshipping with you!
6. We look forward to celebrating our 35 year honorees during the Thursday worship. If you are a 35 year honoree look for an email from Brenda VanderPloeg soon, asking for your favorite verse.
7. We look forward to celebrating our 25 year honorees during the Friday worship.
8. The information on reduced CEA rates for hotels in the South Bend area will be published the 2nd week of May.
9. If the CEA delegate for your school has changed, please inform Brenda VanderPloeg.
10. We look forward to seeing YOU on October 22 and 23, 2015 at the Century Center in South Bend, IN.