1. The 2015 CEA Convention will be held on October 22 and 23, 2015 at the Century Center in South Bend, IN.
2. Our Keynote Speaker on Thursday is Dr. Jeffrey Myers the president of Summit Ministries located in Manitou Springs, Colorado.
3. Our Capstone Speaker on Friday is Father Joseph Krupp the Michigan State Chaplain.
4. The 2015 CEA dues will remain at $80.00 per person.
5. The CEA is currently collecting the names of those teachers for whom 2014-2015 is their 25th or 35th year of teaching. We look forward to honoring those teachers in October of 2015. If you are an honoree, be sure to report that to your CEA delegate.
6. Are you ready to share something at the 2015 CEA Convention? Is your grade level or subject area team willing to share? If you would like to present alone or with a group contact Brenda VanderPloeg (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the end of January. The Convention is more meaningful if you are contributing to it!
7. 2015 CEA Book Club title is announced! Please join us and read The Absolutely True Diary of a Half Time Indian by Alexie Sherman.
We look forward to seeing YOU on October 22 and 23 at the Century Center!